The error code 0xb00000000 means that Android fails to give access to the microphone to Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder.
Usually, this problem can be solved just by restarting (turning off and then on again) your device. Also, make sure there is no other apps that records audio running in the background.
Google Now Launcher is known to detect the “OK, Google” hotword most of the time. Sometimes, it fails to give way to other apps that want to take control of the audio input. You should disable the hotword detection if it causes problems.
Other apps that access the microphone will also block Hi-Q from accessing the microphone. On Android 6.0 and later, do the following to check what applications have access to the microphone:
- On your device, open the main Settings app .
- Tap Apps or Application Manager (depending on your device, this may look different).
- Tap Settings App permissions. If you can’t find App permissions, you may need to tap Privacy and safety App permissions.
- Tap the Microphone permission.
- Review the apps that have the Microphone permission. Try turning off permissions for apps that you think should not access the microphone by moving the switch to the left until it turns gray.