From time to time, we release beta versions that contain exciting new features. If you are using Play Store to download Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder, you can try the beta versions by following any of the instructions below:
Using your computer:
- Open https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.hiqrecorder.full on your browser. If you are using the free version, use this link instead.
- Click the Become a Tester link.
- Wait several minutes and open Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder on the Play Store on your phone to receive an update.
Using your phone or tablet:
- Open Play Store, search for “hi-q”, and when you open the application page for Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder.
- Scroll down and find a section titled Become a beta tester. Tap I’m in to proceed.
If you do not receive an update, probably it is because we do not have a beta version at the moment. Sometimes you have to wait longer than a few minutes after clicking the Become a Tester button.
When we release an update in the normal (non-Beta) channel, you will automatically get an update.
Thanks for trying the Beta version! We appreciate your feedback on the Beta versions. Please email to email@example.com for Beta version feedback.